The Serco Kerttu 3000KPK Packed snow grader is suited for various roads and gravel fields. The device weighs ca 1,920 kg. Various blades are available as optional extras, e.g. stinger blades and grader blades. The device is delivered with standard even blades.
Additionally, there is an option of fitting both ends of the main blade with either mechanical or hydraulic material flow cut off blades. A hydraulic material flow cut off blade comes in hande e.g. when removing packed snow in the winter. The blade can be used to prevent material from forming a ridge and blocking driveways and crossing roads. Just lower the blade before a driveway and lift it up after.
The device with its 3 metre blade requires a 9 tonne base machine at minimum. The Serco Kerttu KPK Packed snow grader is controlled electro-hydraulically using the base machines own hydraulics but the devices own electric control. A continuous pressure and return connection is required from the base machine. The hydraulic material flow cut off blade, available as an optional extra, requires a second dual-action hydraulic block in the base machine.
Hydraulic blade lift and tilt
Hydraulic blade side shift
- Hydraulic blade turning (45 degrees left and right, the material flow cut off blade limits this partially)
- Freely turning front wheels (tyre size 0/75-15.3/10)
- Standard blade attachment (305 mm)
Bolt-on quick coupler
Electro-hydraulic control using two joysticks
- Length 3,000 mm
- Width 3,000 mm
- Height ca. 1,800 mm
- Weight 1,920 kg
- Pressure and free return connection (oil requirement 40 L/min)
- 1 x dual-action block is the hydraulic material flow cut off blade is chosen as an optional extra
SERCO KPK Stinger blades
Hydraulic material flow cut off blade
Mechanical stop for material flow