The Top 2000HSK Dump bucket with wings is suited for clearing fairly large fields and loading material. It weighs ca. 880 kg, depending on the quick coupler. The Top 2000HSK Dump bucket with wings is available with 1,000 mm side wings and it is the only wing length available for models larger than this. The 2000HSK model, like the other models, can be fitted to a variety of base machines.
The Top Dump bucket with wings is not suited for loading heavy materials, such as gravel, sand or soil.
The Top 2000HSK Dump bucket with wings is available with all quick couplers, which are always bolt-on.
- Working width 2,140 - 4,140 mm
- Width 2,140 mm
- Capacity 2.5 m3
- Height 1,050 mm
- Depth 1,690 mm
- Wing width 1,000 mm
- Weight 880 kg
- Hydraulic, moving back wall with safety valves
- Hydraulically turning wings left/right
- Changeable lip plate, standard bolt pattern 305 mm
- The hydraulics of the Top Dump bucket with wings is always built according to your specifications and the requirements of the base machine. It can be equipped with one or two hose pairs. The wings can be controlled so that they either open/close simultaneously or separately.
- The Top Dump bucket with wings can also be equipped with an optional hydraulic pressure accumulator.
- The Top Dump buckets with wings are steel bead blasted and coated with polyurethane paint.
- Vertical movement of +/-200 mm is available for the side wings as an optional extra.