The capacity of the Top 2500Hk Dump bucket is 3.2 m3. It weighs ca. 1,010 kg. The Top 2500HK Dump bucket is the second largest model of the range. This bucket can be used for loading bigger volumes, e.g. peat onto transport trucks or for feeding peat/woodchip into power plants. The construction is simple and durable. The Top Dump bucket is not suited for loading heavy materials, such as gravel, sand or soil.
The Top 2500HK Dump bucket is available with all quick couplers, which are always bolt-on.
- Width 2,420 mm
- Capacity 3.2 m3
- Height 1,120 mm
- Depth 1,800 mm
- Weight 1,010 kg
- Hydraulic, moving back wall with safety valves
- Changeable lip plate, standard bolt pattern 305 mm
- In the standard delivery of the Top Dump bucket there are three hydraulic lines leading from the device to the base machine. Pressure, return and shock return, from which the oil can escape the cylinders (2 pcs) when the safety pressure valve has been triggered.
- The Top Dump bucket can also be equipped with an optional hydraulic pressure accumulator.
- Top Dump buckets are steel bead blasted and coated with polyurethane paint.