The Top 2600HK Dump bucket is the largest and most impressive model of the Top Dump bucket range. It has a capacity of a whopping 4.7 m3. This dump bucket weighs 1,150 kg, so it is not suitable for smaller base machines. This bucket is at its best when there is a lot of material to be loaded. These uses may include ports, peat bogs, peat treatment plants, power plants, etc. It’s construction is simple and durable. The Top Dump bucket is not suited for loading heavy materials, such as gravel, sand or soil.
The Top 2600HK Dump bucket is available with all quick couplers, which are always bolt-on.
- Width 2,620 mm
- Capacity 4.7 m3
- Height 1,210 mm
- Depth 1,950 mm
- Weight 1,150 kg
- Hydraulic, moving back wall with safety valves
- Changeable lip plate, standard bolt pattern 305 mm
- In the standard delivery of the Top Dump bucket there are three hydraulic lines leading from the device to the base machine. Pressure, return and shock return, from which the oil can escape the cylinders (2 pcs) when the safety pressure valve has been triggered.
- The Top Dump bucket can also be equipped with an optional hydraulic pressure accumulator.
- Top Dump buckets are steel bead blasted and coated with polyurethane paint.